Our home is a 1998 Fleetwood Barrington. It is a top of the line home from Fleetwood. It is a 28x72, which is about 2,000 square feet. It has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. It has a very open floor plan and very large rooms. There is a wood burning fireplace in the living room. All three bedrooms are large. The master bedroom is really big and has a large walk in closet. There is a jetted bathtub in the master bathroom. There is a built in china hutch. The evaporative cooler stay with the house along with all the major appliance (washer and dryer not included).
Please call with any questions and also to see the home. You must see it to appreciate it!
Call (307) 389-1938
We are asking $62,000 but we will consider any reasonable offer.
If you are needing financing for this home we would recomend JCF Lending Group. This is who we used when we purchased this home. Visit their website http://www.chattelmortgage.net/mobile_home_financing_programs.html.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OOh! I like the jetted tub.
I found this corner Jetted Tub that I've been thinking about buying.
Would you all recommend a corner tub?
You're selling this for $62,000.?
Wow it's cheaper than expected most house for sale cost more than a million...
I guess many buyers will be interested..
From: Bridgeport Multi Family Homes .
Post a Comment